My old Office 2007 Pro installer CDs are damaged...
Ant
2017-05-26 00:52:24 UTC
Does MS have installers to download and use to reinstall like they do
with their online Windows ISOs?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "In every enemy that is an ant, behold an elephant." --Turkish
| |o o| |
( ) ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.
Good Guy
2017-05-26 01:12:28 UTC
Yes <https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/office>
--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
Ant
2017-05-26 01:14:38 UTC
Post by Good Guy
Post by Ant
Does MS have installers to download and use to reinstall like they do
with their online Windows ISOs?
Yes <https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/office>
Wow, you're fast! Thanks. I wonder if there is a web page showing all
the redownloadable MS softwares. :)
Good Guy
2017-05-26 01:23:37 UTC
Here <https://www.google.com/>
--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
J.O. Aho
2017-05-26 06:27:54 UTC
Post by Good Guy
Post by Ant
Does MS have installers to download and use to reinstall like they do
with their online Windows ISOs?
Yes <https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/office>
Or you could just upgrade to a newer and better version
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/
Ant
2017-05-27 04:28:21 UTC
Post by J.O. Aho
Post by Good Guy
Post by Ant
Does MS have installers to download and use to reinstall like they do
with their online Windows ISOs?
Yes <https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/office>
Or you could just upgrade to a newer and better version
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/
LO doesn't handle fancy/complex formattings and macros well. :(