signature
Bill W.
2010-10-06 14:50:47 UTC
I forgot how the insert signature thing worked. Can't find it using Open
Office Writer or Microsft Works. I remember there is a box containg a menu
of insertable words and a way to type in and save your own signature. Any
help appreciated... BW
Bill W.
2010-10-06 15:43:07 UTC
Post by Bill W.
I forgot how the insert signature thing worked. Can't find it using Open
Office Writer or Microsft Works. I remember there is a box containg a menu
of insertable words and a way to type in and save your own signature. Any
help appreciated... BW
I just remembered the list of words in the box contained "Salutations"