How to type 1/3 and 2/3 in Word 2002
bandi
2010-08-25 22:11:12 UTC
Zoolook
2010-08-28 21:34:18 UTC
Nothing
So what's the question?
--
The job requires extra pluck and zeal from every young wage earner.
bandi
2010-09-07 03:41:06 UTC
Post by Zoolook
Nothing
So what's the question?
--The question is: how do I type 1/3 and 2/3 using just one space for each
in Word 2002? I know there is a (number) code to use but don't know what
it is. Please explain. TIA. The job requires extra pluck and zeal from
every young wage earner.
Zoolook
2010-09-19 21:32:10 UTC
Post by Zoolook
--The question is: how do I type 1/3 and 2/3 using just one space for each
in Word 2002? I know there is a (number) code to use but don't know what
it is. Please explain. TIA.
Thats better, a bit of effort in asking will normally yeild better results.

You could use your character map to insert some awkward symbols into
word, or type a 4 digit code followed by alt-x, which will then convert
the four digits into the symbol indicated in the following document.

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/simonpj/Unicode%20symbol%20reference%20(short).doc

Handily, this opens up IN word ready for you to copy and paste the
symbols... in your case once the document has loaded, search for "vulgar
fraction" and you will eventually find the 1/3 and 2/3 symbols you want!
--
Will Major Douglas be expected to take this true-false quiz very soon?